A high-end campsite in Bidart
Le Ruisseau, a 5-star campsite, welcomes you to Bidart from mid-April to the end of September.
Take full advantage of your holidays in a campsite with many infrastructures essential to your comfort and the smooth running of your stay.
For your accommodation, two options are possible:
- rental of one of our sites equipped with an electrical connection, water and sewage disposal (other options are also possible at an extra charge)
- rental of a mobile home or a cottage. Different models available ranging from 18 m² to 40 m² that can accommodate from 1 to 8 people.
For your holidays with family or friends, camping Le Ruisseau is the ideal place to have fun and discover the Basque Coast.
We also welcome groups and seminars. We have a meeting room equipped for companies and all the equipment necessary for the organization of family events: wedding, baptism, …
A campsite where you will not have time to get bored
Camping Le Ruisseau wishes to make your holidays in Bidart unforgettable. It has many infrastructures and sets up many activities for the happiness of young and old.
A water park of 1100 m2 composed:
- a playful paddling pool of 600 m² (jets, trees with bucket, water cannons, …),
- water slides with 4 different types of slides for new sensations of gliding: kamikaze, giant, hydrotube and the amazing Space Bowl.
- a big bath
- as well as a balneo area
On site you will also find grounds to practice all your favorite sports: tennis, football, rugby, …
Mini golf, tree climbing and the possibility to rent bicycles.
An animation team offers daytime and evening entertainment for the whole family.
Clubs welcome your children from 4 to 17 years old throughout the summer. Animators organize various activities to have fun: treasure hunt, manual and artistic activities, foam party, …
Discover the Basque Country by staying at Le Ruisseau campsite
The campsite Le Ruisseau is located in Bidart, a beautiful village typical of the Basque Coast.
Ideally located between Biarritz and Saint-Jean de Luz, you will be able to easily reach all the unavoidable places of the Basque Country by lodging at the camping Ruisseau:
- visit Biarritz which is only 5 minutes from Bidart,
- go for a day breathing the air of the mountain in the Pyrenees,
- take the coastal path from Bidart and crossing all villages and coastal towns to San Sebastian in Spain,
- enjoy all the beautiful beaches bordering the Atlantic Ocean
Discover also the richness of the Basque gastronomy by visiting our regional craftsmen: wine cellar, ham producer, Basque cheese maker, …
Le Camping Le Ruisseau des Pyrénées
64210 Bidart, France