Posted on 24/02/2020
SAS Le Ruisseau wants to provide an exemplary hosting service. For its customers to be fully satisfied, it is essential to act in accordance with the legal framework. In this regard, we are required to provide you with certain information regarding cookies. This Cookies Policy informs you about what cookies are, the types of cookies installed on your computer or other devices when you visit our site and why we use these cookies.
1 – What are Cookies?
A cookie is simply a small tracking text file containing data that is stored on your device (computer, tablet, phone) when you browse a website. It is designed to help websites remember your preferences (for example, a click on a particular page or link, connections to your profile, visits a website’s pages). Then when the user comes back to the same website, the data stored in the cookie may be collected by the website to inform it of the user’s previous activity on the website.
Cookies have been designed as a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the state of the website or the user’s past activity. They help us optimise your visit by storing the technical choices made enabling us to display more relevant offers and services. SAS Le Ruisseau would advise you to activate cookies if you wish to consult or use the Website. However, if you prefer, you are always free not to activate them. Apart from exceptional circumstances, when cookies are activated this implies that you consent to they being used by us when you browse on our Website.
Cookies may store information on the buttons you click on, the dates and time you log in and may store pages you visited months or even years ago. Although cookies cannot contain viruses and cannot install malware on your device, targeting or tracking cookies, and especially third-party tracking cookies, are often used as a means to collect long term data on the user’s browsing history. There are several different types of cookies and without them, the Website could not properly function.
We invite you to manage your preferences, by clicking on the link below and activate all or some of the cookies. You can also accept or reject all of them.
2 – This Website uses different types of cookies
1. « Strictly necessary cookies » are essential cookies that allow you to browse the Website and use its features. Without them, you cannot sign up for services or log in. These cookies do not collect any personal information for marketing purposes or for the purpose of storing information about the websites you have visited.
3. « Functionality cookies » remember the choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide custom services. These cookies improve the functionality of the Website by storing your preferences. They can store any changes you make to the text size, font or other parts of customisable web pages. They can also provide services that you have requested, such as watching a video or writing a comment on the dedicated space. The information collected can be rendered anonymous. They cannot store information on the other websites you visit.
4. « Targeting cookies » display advertisements or messages that may be of interest to you. These cookies outlive user sessions. The maximum age of a permanent cookie has been set to 13 months so the initial value recorded in this cookie will be returned to the server each time the user visits the server. The purpose is to store essential information, such as how the user originally arrived on our Website. For this reason, they are also known as “tracking cookies”. For example, once you have chosen the desired language, our Website will record your preference in a permanent cookie and store it on your browser. When you next visit our Website, it will use this permanent cookie to ensure that the content is provided in the language you have chosen. Sometimes targeting cookies are linked to other websites. Our Website does not use targeting cookies.
Within these five categories of cookies, we can distinguish temporary cookies (“session” cookies) and persistent cookies (“persistent” cookies):
- « Session cookies » track your actions only for the duration of the current session. This “session” begins at the opening of the website and ends when it closes. Then the cookie is permanently deleted.
- « Persistent cookies » remain on your phone or computer for the predefined period of 13 months. They have activated automatically when you visit a website.
3 – Categorisation and listing of cookies on the Website
The cookies we and our partners place on your device have different purposes:
1. Cookies strictly necessary are mandatory.
These cookies are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and they cannot be deactivated. They allow SAS Le Ruisseau to offer you the main features of the Website:
- They store certain items such as the information you enter on forms when you browse different pages in the same session;
- They enable you to connect to the appropriate service on the Website when we make changes to the workings of the Website.
Website cookies classified as “strictly necessary” will not be used to:
- Collect information that can be used to send you advertising about products or services;
- Store your preferences or your username beyond your current visit.
|Cookie name||Purpose||Retention period|
|Orejime||Manage, set up and save your cookies preferences||1 year|
2. Performance cookies, to measure Website traffic.
SAS Le Ruisseau uses these cookies to:
- Provide anonymised information about your device;
- Provide anonymous statistics about your browsing and behaviour on the Website;
- Help us improve the Website by recording any errors that may occur.
We use Google Analytics cookies to collect data about your sessions on our Website. The https://www.camping-le-ruisseau.fr/ Website uses IP address masking on Google Analytics to protect user data anonymity. These cookies are used to measure and analyse traffic to our Website (traffic volume, page views, bounce rate, etc.) and to improve performance.
Site cookies classified as « performance cookies » are not used to store your preferences or your username beyond your current visit. If you block this type of cookie, we cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the Website. You must first authorise us to place these cookies on your device.
|Cookie name||Purpose||Retention period|
|Google Analytics Diadao||Provide statistics on how the Website is being used to help us improve your user experience.||from 1 day to 2 years|
|Google Analytics Booking Engine||Provide statistics on how the Website and booking engine features are used.||from 1 day to 2 years|
3. Functionality cookies, to enable or facilitate the use of the Website.
The Website uses these cookies to share information with our partners who offer services on the Website. The shared information is only used to provide the service, the product and the function and not for any other purpose.
The choice to use them or not is up to you but if you disable them, your navigation can be made more difficult. By blocking them, it is also possible that your previous selections of services are not stored. You must first authorise us to place these cookies on your device.
|Cookie name||Purpose||Retention period|
4. Targeting cookies
The Site may use “targeting” cookies for example to create a link to social networks. These social networks can then use this information to send you targeted ads. All of these cookies can be managed by other companies, so you can also use their tools to block them. The Website does not use targeting cookies. You must first authorise us to place these cookies on your device.
5. Third-Party cookies
The Website does not use targeting cookies.
You must first authorise us to place these cookies on your device.
4 – Disable cookies
Several options are available to manage your preferences in terms of cookies. SAS Le Ruisseau obtains your consent via a banner when you land on our Website, before placing cookies on your device.
If you want to change your preferences, you can set them by clicking on the following link:
You must realise that when you decide to delete all your cookies, you will most likely need to re-enter all your credentials and passwords on all the websites you visit, something you did not have to be concerned with before. As already mentioned, cookies can be a real asset to your internet browsing experience.
Below are instructions on how to block cookies for the major browsers:
If you use « Chrome » do as follows:
Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings (located at the bottom of the page). Then click on the button Content settings then check the box Block cookies and third-party site data, then click OK to validate your choice.
If you use « Firefox » do as follows:
Menu > Options > “Privacy” tab. Set the “Retention Rules” menu to “Use Custom Settings for History”. Finally, uncheck the box “Accept third-party cookies”.
If you use « Internet Explorer » do as follows:
Menu > Internet Options > “Privacy” tab and the Advanced button to bring up the Advanced Privacy Settings window. Then check the box “Ignore automatic cookie management” and select “Decline” in the “Third-party cookies” column.
If you do not have one of these browsers, click « Help » in your “Start” menu and run the search “cookies” to find information on how to locate deactivation settings. If you delete cookies, you may not be able to use some of the services offered on the https://www.camping-le-ruisseau.fr/ Website, or other websites.
5 – Contact SAS Le Ruisseau