Season 2020 information
Le Ruisseau campsite will open its doors on June 5, 2020 !
By strictly applying the health protocol implemented with the government, we can today assure you that we are allowed to open :
- Swimming pools
- Restaurant / grocery store
- Children’s club
The magnificent beaches of the Basque coast will also be open, as will the cycle path which passes through the campsite.
We will apply measures to avoid grouping of people such as the drive in system for your arrival.
With regard to rentals and sanitary facilities, our teams will apply a strict cleaning protocol. These spaces will be fully disinfected with a virucidal product complying with standard EN14476 to guarantee you the highest level of hygiene possible!
Finally, don’t forget that camping is in essence certainly the most suitable vacation mode for the current situation:
- Our accommodation is independent, spaced from each other, surrounded by nature.
- We offer nature experience : the living spaces are neither closed or confined.
- Social distancing is easy to respect. It is obvious and usual for our customers.
- Access to our sites is by individual modes of transport (cars, etc.).
- Our pools are chlorinated, disinfected and disinfectant.
- Campsites are subject to drastic regulations.
You can book in peace because if the campsite has to close due to coronavirus we promise to reimburse you J.
We can be reached by phone on +33 5 59 41 94 50 for any request for additional information.
See you soon under the Bidart sun!
The team at Le Ruisseau campsite