A five-star camping close to Saint-Jean-de-Luz
Discover Le Ruisseau, a family five-star camping built on a flowery and raised park of 18 hectares near important sites of the Basque Country such as Saint-Jean-de-Luz . For more than 50 years, we have been working to offer you quality services so that you will have an unforgettable holiday.
For your stay, we offer you two possibilities :
- rent one of our mobilhome equipped for your comfort
- book a pitch where you can put your tent or camping-car. They are all equipped with an electrical connection, water and an evacuation for wastewater.
Enjoy to our water park and our many sports facilities during your stay. Animations are put in place by our team entertain both children and adults like kids and teen clubs, aquagym, Zumba, fitness classes, …
Every evening from 9 pm, you can have fun with your family in live shows, magicians, themed nights, pool parties, discos, concerts, … until midnight.
A camping with an water park for perfect holidays in the Basque Country
Our water park, spred over 1100 m², is equipped with slides, paddling pool and balneo spa area for the happiness of the whole family :
- The paddling pool (600 m²) will entertain your kids with water jets, rain tree, water cannons, …
- In the waterslides complex, you will can have fun in 4 crazy different types of slides : giant, kamikaze, tube and the incredible Space Bowl.
- Enjoy to the heated balneo spa area with jacuzzi, massage beds, swan neck water jets, counter-current river, hammam and sauna.
Complete equipment for relaxation and fun for the whole family.
Discover Saint-Jean-de-Luz, a treasure of the Basque heritage
During your stay at the Camping Le Ruisseau, we advise you to go to the discovery of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, a city with important historic and cultural heritage.
Visit the Saint-Jean-Baptiste Church and Louis XIV House for history buffs.
If you are sensitive to nature and the environment, the coastal botanic garden of Saint-Jean-de-Luz will seduce you.
The beaches and the port are also essential visits :
- The « Grande Plage », in the city center, perfect for farniente or swimming afternoons with your family or your friends.
- The Erromardie beach, a sandy and pebbly beach along the coastal path.
- The Mayarco beach, the Lafiténia beach, …
Your visit to Saint-Jean-de-Luz is the perfect opportunity to sample local culinary specialties : many dishes with fish and traditional pastries sush as macaroons, mouchous and kanuga.
Le Camping Le Ruisseau des Pyrénées
64210 Bidart, France